The ejector nozzles are only used in heavily water-bearing pipes. The wastewater flowing in the sewer is integrated into the cleaning process. This multiplies the amount of water used for cleaning by up to 5 times. Thus, a pump capacity of 280 l/min can result in a flushing capacity of up to 1400 l/min. This makes it possible to transport gigantic quantities of rubble, sand and gravel. The nozzle jets do not act directly on the pipe wall. This makes the venturi nozzles particularly suitable for cleaning older (sensitive) sewer systems.
- Use in heavily water-bearing pipes the nozzles must be completely immersed in water
- the nozzles are used in places that are difficult to access (e.g. culverts) or for cleaning sensitive systems
- ejectors gently remove sand, mud, gravel, etc. from the bottom of the pipe
- Stainless steel housing and skids
- hose, branch and swivel joint are included in delivery
- recommended working pressure from 100 to 130 bar
- maximum permissible pressure 200 bar
- The nozzles are fitted with ceramic nozzle inserts in the VA carrier as standard. Other nozzle inserts are available on request.
- In order to optimally match the nozzle to the flushing unit, we require the pump capacity (litres per minute), the working pressure (bar) as well as the length, diameter and material of the high-pressure hose.