K-45 Sink machine
K-45 Sink machine
The hand operated motor cable unit K-45AF-5 is very handy and designed for mobile troubleshooting in kitchen and bath. It may be used in drains of diameter 20 – 75 mm. The continuously variable drive with thrust control produces the forward and reverse thrust of the cable through optional CW/CCW rotation of the drive. The container drum is made of rugged, glass fiber reinforced nylon and accepts cables of 8 mm and 10 mm diameter (quick changeover possible).
- Excellent for small line cleaning 20 – 75 mm.
- Opens clogged lavatory, sink lines, urinals and tub or shower drains.
- Advanced two-way AUTOFEED® control keeps hands and work area clean – advances & retrieves cable with push of a lever.
- Manual version has a slide-action chuck for quick locking/releasing of cable (Not available in Europe).
- Lightweight, easy-to-use, no setup required.
- Variable speed power unit rotates cable 0-600 RPMs.
- Two-piece twist lock canister with interchangeable inner drum – Makes cable change-out simple; easy to match the right cable for the job.
- Inner drum prevents water leaks and greatly reduces cable flip-over inside the drum.
- Drums won’t rust or dent-ever.
- Drum Capacity: 50′ of 5⁄16″ (15 m of 8 mm) or 35′ of 3⁄8″ (11 m of 10 mm).
- Includes RIDGID® drain cleaning gloves and operator’s manual.
- Approved by CSA to CSA and UL Standards (115V only).
- Pipe diameter from 20 – 75 mm
- Spirals / Working length:
- 6 mm spiral up to 10 m
- 8 mm spiral up to 15 m
- 10 mm spiral up to 10 m
- Motor: 400 W Input power
- Voltage: 230 V / 50 Hz
- Speed: stepless, clockwise / anticlockwise rotation
- Weight: 6 kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 620 x 240 x 300 mm
Set K-45AF-5 sink machine includes:
- 8 mm cable with bulb auger – 7.5 m long
- 10 mm cable with T-coupling – 10 m long
- transport case
- Tools for cable 10 mm:
- 1x articulated bulb auger
- 1x grease fork
- 1x bulb auger
- 1x round spade cutter
- 1x pointed Spade cutter
- 1x mitt
- 1x cable release wrench