The SeeSnake microReel inspection camera system features small dimensions and manoeverability for inspections with small diameters and small bending radius. The push cable is more rigid than the microDrain cable and allows inspections of drains 30 m long.
- Lightweight and compact design is one-half the size of popular inspection systems, easily stowed in a truck and carried onto the jobsite.
- Multi-monitor compatibility with existing SeeSnake monitors, or the micro CA-350 digital inspection camera.
- Durable and reliable construction with hardened stainless steel camera head spring assembly for a long service life. Long-lasting high-intensity lights for exceptional viewing.
- Stiffer push cable than microDrain to enable line inspections up to 100′ (30m).
- Replaceable inner drum included.
- Camera Head: 0.98″ (25 mm)
- Cable Length: 100′ (30 m)
- Cable Diameter: 0.27″ (6.7 mm)
- Line Capacity: 11/2″ to 4″ or 5″ (40 – 100 / 125 mm)
- Resolution: 656 x 492 NTSC
- Ball Guide 2 included
- Sonde: 512 Hz
- Meter counter: optional
Scope of delivery – Complete set with micro CA350
- microReel push rod reel
- micro CA-350 monitor with recording function
- 12V Battery