Jetcam 40 – Pro
Jetcam 40 – Pro
Cleaning, inspection, bending and documentation in one operation.
Especially for the cleaning and inspection of municipal and private house connection pipe systems, the small high pressure camera is ideal due to its compactness, manoeuvrability and precision. It easily traverses the municipal pipe network as well as pipes on private land. Angled inlet and outlet connections, as they are common in cellars, are no problem for the manoeuvrable JETCAM 40 Pro. It creates angles of up to 90° without friction. It removes dirt and even blockages at high pressure with the optional prejet nozzle. In the same operation, the high-resolution camera can detect even small longitudinal or transverse cracks, shards and damaged or improperly made connections inside the pipe.
The examination is displayed on the monitor or a mobile device and can be recorded.
- Pipes from DN 50 – DN 300
- house connection pipes and main pipes
- Branches from the main channel to the side channel
- Preparation for inspection, damage repair and leak test
- direct control of the cleaning success and control of the damage repair
- hard-to-reach areas
- The JetCam 40 Pro is easy to use.
- Foldable and rollable, it can be taken wherever it is needed.
- It fits in almost every vehicle and can be operated by one person with a weight of 45 kg.
- Protection class IP64
- Light control, battery runtime approx. 4 hours
- incl. display
- Video-Out DC-IN 15 V
- monitor connector
- meter counter
Complete set consists of:
- Roll- and portable reel with control box, video-out, DC-IN 15 V, 1/2″ connection with BSP female thread, pressure relief valve, needle valve
- camera head
- Steering piece with cleaning nozzle
- High-pressure hose, electronically confetciated, 60 metres, 1/2″ or 3/8″
- DVR – Digital Video Recorder
- Battery and charger
- data entry
- pre-spray nozzle
- spinner nozzle (only for 1/2″ version)
- vibration impact spinner nozzle (only for 1/2″ version)