The nanoReel system opens up new possibilities in long run small diameter inspection needs. Applications where only bore scopes could reach can now be inspected using the nanoReel system.
Boiler tubes, supply lines, sprinkler systems, and a wide array of specialty applications can be inspected using the nanoReel system.
- Thanks its small diameter, the camera head allows an inspection of drains of DN 20 to 50 mm over a length of 25 metres and may pass bends of 90° in many systems with drain diameters of 30 mm.
- The lightweight and compact unit is easy to handle and to store.
- Replaceable inner drum included.
- Camera Head: 0.62 (15.5 mm)
- Cable Length: 85′ (25 m)
- Cable Diameter: 0.25 (6.3 mm)
- Line Capacity: ¾ to 2″ (20 – 50 mm)
- Resolution: 656 x 492
- Ball Guide 2 included
- Sonde: 512 Hz
- Counter: Not available
Scope of delivery – Complete set with micro CA350
- nanoReel push rod reel
- micro CA-350 monitor with recording function
- 12V Battery