The microDrain video inspection system provides small size and maneuverability for small diameter and tight-turn radius inspections.
Ideal suited for inspections of narrow bends, e.g. odour traps and P-siphons.
- Lightweight and compact design is one-half the size of popular inspection systems, easily stowed in a truck and carried onto the jobsite.
- Multi-monitor compatibility with existing SeeSnake monitors, or the micro CA-350 digital inspection camera.
- Durable and reliable construction with hardened stainless steel camera head spring assembly for a long service life as well as long lasting high-intensity lights for exceptional viewing.
- Ideal for inspections with tight turns such as toilet traps and P-traps.
- Replaceable inner drum included.
- Camera Head: 0.86″ (22 mm)
- Cable Length: 65′ (20 m)
- Cable Diameter: 0.33″ (8.3 mm)
- Line Capacity: 1¼” to 3 / 4″ (20 – 50 mm)
- Resolution: 656 x 492 NTSC
- Ball Guide 2 included
- Sonde: 512 Hz
- Counter: Not available
Scope of delivery – Complete set with micro CA350
- microDrain push rod reel
- micro CA-350 monitor with recording function
- 12V Battery