M12 PL – Locator
M12 PL – Locator
The M12 PL from Milwaukee is a very easy to use locating device. It is used for locating and depth measurement of probes, push camera and trolley systems equipped with locating probes. In addition, the unit has locating modes for power and radio, for locating live wires.
The omnidirectional antenna arrangement allows the probe to be reached from any position. Directional arrows guide the user first to the front or rear locate point and then directly to the probe location.
- Battery locator: 2 omnidirectional antennas that can locate probes and track energized lines -without any interfering signal.
- Battery locator achieves up to 13 hours of runtime with an M12™ 2.0 Ah battery, eliminating the need for battery replacement
- 4.3-inch color LDC screen with illuminated buttons for better visibility
- Active guidance indicators: arrow icon points in the direction of the probe and compass indicator guides the path of the live line
- Enclosed battery compartment for IP65 protection
- ONE-KEY™ provides access to a cloud-based inventory solution that supports device location and theft prevention
- 100% system compatible with the MILWAUKEE®-M12™ product range
- Display: transmissive display 480 x 272 pixels, 16-bit color, high-resolution LCD, 4.3” (10cm)
- Probe locating: 512Hz, 640Hz, 8.19kHz, 9.82kHz, 33kHz (32.8KHz), and 83kHz
- Cable locating: 33kHz or 83kHz
- Passive current signal locating at 50Hz
- Radio frequency locating: from 10kHz to 22.7kHz bandwidth
- Locating accuracy: Above 3m – 5% of depth / Up to 3m – 3% of depth
M12 PL-201C – Scope of delivery
- 1x M12 PL locator
- 1x M12 B2 battery pack
- C12 C charger
- Carrying case