Corona customer information
Unfortunately, the Ehle-HD team is not unaffected by the Corona crisis. Fortunately, we all enjoy good health, but – like all of you – we have to face some challenges.
We are taking additional precautions, referring to recommendations of the authorities and avoiding unnecessarily high risks for customers, our employees and society in general.
Ehle-HD has taken the following precautionary measures until further notice:
- Some of our employees work in the home office.
- We split our team in order to be able to replace a second team if necessary. This will enable us to provide a continuous service according to the current status.
- Trade fairs, meetings, training courses and conferences have been cancelled or postponed (initially for the period until 01 May 2020).
- Customer visits will be postponed as far as possible. ONLY in urgent cases, by arrangement and in compliance with the precautionary measures, will we come to you.
- We keep the recommended minimum physical distance to other persons.
This will mean for you:
- Our business activities will continue within the framework of these precautionary measures as long as this is possible for us.
- We are available as usual with our service and advice.
- You can still reach our sales, support and service. Our contact persons are available for you by telephone in video conference and by e-mail. Phone: +49 (0) 34292 65420 / E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can still bring your equipment in need of repair to us, after making an appointment by phone. A member of our staff will receive them as usual, repair them and then make them available for collection or dispatch, observing the appropriate safety distance (2 m) and hygiene measures.
We firmly trust that we will all overcome this crisis together and promise to do our utmost to continue to be there for you in the best possible way.